Thursday, August 11, 2011

Easy Peasy Tuna Pasta Recipe


So, I just had a Lithotripsy procedure and had to stay at home for two days. The doctor handed-over a “DIET INSTRUCTION FOR PATIENT WITH STONE” just great!  All the normal food we cook at home I cannot find it there so imagine how difficult it’s like. I remember I always wanted to cook tuna pasta as it is my comfort food whenever I’m sick. Plus it will be great to blog about it and send the twitpic for Ms. Jenni Epperson as I am a fan since I started using twitter. I got so excited! We still have some cooked pasta leftover from Colin’s 3rd month party last Sunday it must still be OK lol!. All I have to prepare is the tuna sauce. And its’ easy as 1..,2,,,3…
All you need: medium size capsicum or bell pepper, 1 can mushroom; garlic; & onion
Tuna in vegetable oil, I love spicy century tuna, If you may ask I’m Bicolana so I love everything spicy J, but I used regular tuna this time since I will be sharing it with my niece…now, drain the oil but don’t throw it we’ll gonna use it later…no spoilage please! lol!




Pinch ofSalt and pepper





You can use any pasta…I use spaghettini (thinner spaghetti but not as thin as angel hair) pasta




Ready to cook



Saute garlic & onion




Add bell pepper, mushroom, and it let simmer for about 3-5minutes, you can tell, just don't burn it



Add tuna, mix and let it simmer until all is well cooked. Add the tuna oil and let it simmer for another minute. 


Mix and serve.



The Plating. 
This is audi’s plate, she can’t wait for me to finish cooking that she kept on saying that it smells good. I was secretly flattered. She even finished 2 plates. And ate everything including the mushrooms to think that she doesn’t like mushroom that much even suggested that we have my tuna pasta on her Tito Merill’s birthday thisThursday because she said spaghetti is “nakakasawa na”. Coming from a 10-year old kid eating a tuna meal it must be really yummy right? can i get a yay or nay?



And this is my plate. Happy tummy J



You should try it too. will post spaghetti diavola for my next cooking time! watch out :)

2 comments:

  1. wow, i'll bookmark this one... looks so yummy and i'll try this one day! thanks,,,

    http://xitsagirlthingx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks sissy! you must try it! you'll be surprised how easy and delish it can be ;)

    ReplyDelete