Sunday, August 14, 2011

Bang-alure

Long were the bangs have been bangin the hairlandia and now I am getting a new-bang-do. what the hell it's better late than never! haha! i'm still getting it whether you like it or you don't. Sadly my precious"be" don't :( so i'm not that happy.  Anyhow, They cut it and i got it, good thing my hair grows faster than everybody else i know so I need not worry about a thing. A month of suffering will not kill me. But i guess its worth it to be different sometime. My office mates associated my new look with Charice Pempengco, (cricket sound here). You judge. I'll post her picture for a match-up, if there is such a celebrity look a like happening somewhere. lol!



Hairstyle and rebond by Italian beaty Salon



Quilted tote bag with chain from Charles & Keith


let me leave you with this lyrics of PYRAMID i got LSS (last song syndrome) as they keep bugging me over charice p. lol! i better get back at yah!!!




2 comments:

  1. nice, you look like charice pempengco! :)

    http://xitsagirlthingx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh no!! hahaha did i? anyways Thanks sis! xoxo

    ReplyDelete